Saturday 19 November 2011

Another Roary and a cake practice session

It appears that I am, indeed, mentally unstable. I agreed to do another Roary the Racing Car cake, this time it was a paying job and thank goodness it turned out ok. I had a bit of trouble getting it smooth because it was so humid, it was just too sticky. I got a message last night thanking me, which was really nice.

I did a video of it but it wouldn't upload here so I'll put it on YouTube, www.youtube.com/shanetegan

This afternoon I had a little spare time so I got out some of the left over fondant and here's what I came up with. It was the first time I had attempted frills, flowers, or funky lettering so I'm pretty chuffed really.




I have a reason for needing to practice frills, my next cake is due for delivery on Tuesday, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you are unstable, well no more than your mother anyway. Your lettering is very good, you are talented like your mother xxoo

    ReplyDelete