Monday 6 February 2012

Myrtleford Butter

I've got a meeting in Myrtleford today, I might pop in to the Myrtleford Butter Factory and grab myself some to use in my birthday cake that's not a cake. Is it strange that my birthday cake is a surprise for everyone except myself? Anyway, back to the point... I know you can get Myrtleford butter at a couple of places in Albury/Wodonga, but there's really nothing like getting local produce right from the source.

Last Saturday I delivered the Fairy Toadstool cake then dashed straight off to Merimbula for a week so I haven't had a chance to put any photos up but I will, it's just a matter of time! Speaking of getting produce right from the source, I had a delightful time exploring in Merimbula, but more about that in my next post.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment