Tuesday 3 July 2012

Accountant's cake

Happy Birthday Fleur!

Fleur asked me for a calculator cake for her 30th birthday, little did she know I would make her actual calculator!

I got an edible image made from a photo of her calculator, then cut up the parts I wanted to make the keys, switches and screen. It all turned out really well and people were having trouble locating the cake because they thought it was just a childrens toy sitting on the table.


This one was Lindt white chocolate mud cake with vanilla buttercream.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. fall cakes

    ReplyDelete